Stable, Functional Hydrographic Survey Vessels
USWatercraft aluminum survey vessels are designed and built with the space and features to accommodate both your crew and equipment. Our goal is one of continuous innovation in serving the hydrographic community; our builds reflect thoughtfulness and care in listening to the needs of our clients. All of our models start with:
- Greater stability
- Improved crew comfort
- Outstanding seaworthiness and safety
- Enhanced data gathering capabilities including the full range of the latest survey equipment and boat handling control to ensure ease of function and reliability
- We’re experienced with side and bow mount options for integrated retractable multi-beam Sonar, as well as integrated single beam and ball check systems
- Seating, storage and other accommodations tailored to suit your needs, including training purposes
- Climate control, with either a diesel or gasoline generator to power your A/C power needs
The next generation of the popular SeaArk Marine model makes an excellent research vessel. This fast boat handles beautifully in the rough waters of large harbors, coastal areas and offshore. Crew comfort combines with exceptional working space and equipment storage.
- Lengths from 28 – 65 feet
- Fast, smooth, stable ride; tremendous lift and precision small-boat handling with large-boat capacity
- Deep V hull by Ray Hunt Design. Variable deadrise; 20 degrees at transom with continuous twist to 50 degrees at bow
- Wide chines with lifting strakes
- Radiused transom and transom corners
- 3 cabin options: standard pilothouse, survey cabin or crew cabin
This workhorse provides excellent lateral stability and a spacious working platform for hydrographic surveys. We’re proud to offer this update to a model made famous by SeaArk Marine; it packs a lot of punch in a small boat. With its shallow draft and excellent speed, this survey vessel will comfortably accommodate the crew and tools for any assignment, big or small.
- Lengths from 17-25 feet
- Shallow draft, cathedral hull
- Outboard or water jet engines
- 2-, 4-, or 6-man high-visibility cabin
- Flush or recessed non-skid decks
- Push knees, boarding/dive doors, safety/grab rails
This center console utility boat is an updated SeaArk Marine design that provides a plenty of stable working space and is tough, tough, tough. Perfect for shallow-water inshore use.
- Lengths from 17 – 26 feet
- Shallow draft, cathedral hull
- Center console with hard top or walk-through windshield
- Diver’s door and towing packages
A fast, stable platform perfect for supporting survey and dive operations. Based on the versatile rescue boat design from SeaArk Marine.
- Lengths from 26 – 48 feet
- Modified V with constant 16-degree deadrise
- Center console; 2-, 4-, or 6-man cabin
- Flush or open decks
USW CUSTOM CATAMARAN
Available in lengths from 24-48 feet, our multihulls make excellent marine survey boats. Each one is designed with a custom layout to accommodate hydrographic survey equipment, including davits or moon pool for the deployment of equipment or small autonomous craft. The stability of two hulls is unbeatable when the vessel is at rest or traveling at low speeds, and it’s notable when traveling at high speed. There’s also more deck and cabin space for a given length and beam. Send us your specs and we’ll engineer a design just for your mission and goals.