24′-48′ Inboard & Outboard Catamaran
USWatercraft marine survey boats are designed and built to accommodate your specific surveying requirements. The primary advantages of our catamarans over other boat types are as follows:
- Greater stability
- Improved crew comfort
- Enhanced data gathering capabilities and outstanding seaworthiness.
- Additional deck and cabin space for a given length and beam also provide improved overall operating efficiencies.
- Add to that a full range of the latest survey equipment and boat handling control to insure ease of function and above all reliability.
- This includes integrated retractable multi-beam Sonar as well as side and bow mount options. Integrated single beam and ball check systems.
- Diesel or gasoline generator for your A/C power needs. Climate control, a variety of seating and storage and other accommodations tailored to suit your needs including training purposes.
Our goal is one of continuous innovation and improvement in serving the hydrographic community. Our builds reflect thoughtfulness and care in listening to the needs of our clients.