Next Generation Fire & Rescue Vessels
USW is proud to offer the next generation of SeaArk Marine’s proven aluminum fire and rescue vessels, as well as our own custom models. Our advanced manufacturing and engineering capabilities, combined with this extensive model range, allow us to build exactly the vessel you need. We utilize the latest fire-fighting systems technology. We incorporate high-volume pumping systems and the highest quality equipment available. Exceptionally functional layouts are developed by combining your expertise with our extensive experience. Access to controls and systems are all designed with operator safety in mind.
- Superior commercial shipbuilding techniques and workmanship; welded aluminum construction utilizing CNC-cut panels and structural frames
- Inboard, outboard, and water jet propulsion
- Gas or diesel pumps; multiple foam delivery systems
- Climate control packages with back-up power
- Shock mitigating seats & fold-down treatment benches with purpose-built gear storage
- Side and rear boarding doors, dive doors, or fold-down bow door
- Navigation and safety gear packages
The latest generation of the venerable SeaArk Marine design. This popular and fast fire boat is designed to exceed the demands of operating in large harbors, coastal areas, or offshore in open water.
- Lengths from 28 – 65 feet
- Fast, smooth, stable ride; tremendous lift and precision with small-boat handling capabilities
- Deep V hull by Ray Hunt Design. Variable deadrise: 20 degrees at transom with continuous twist to 50 degrees at bow
- Wide chines with lifting strakes
- Radiused transom and transom corners
- 3 cabin options: standard pilothouse, survey cabin, or crew cabin
- Overhead cabin windows provide 180-degree overhead visibility and 360-degree horizontally
Excellent choice for harbors, bays, lakes, and coastal regions. This is the modern iteration of the reliable fire rescue design made popular by SeaArk Marine.
- Lengths from 21 – 27 feet
- Soft ride, superior high-speed handling
- Deep V hull by Ray Hunt Design, with 20-degree transom deadrise twisting to 45 degrees at the bow
- Center console, walk-through windshield, or 2-, 4-, or 6-man cabin
- Options for recessed bow decks
Fast, stable platform capable of supporting internal fire systems and dive/rescue operations. Based on the versatile rescue boat design from SeaArk Marine.
- Lengths from 26 – 48 feet
- Modified V with constant 16-degree deadrise
- Center console, 2-, 4-, or 6-man cabin, extended crew cabin
Rugged and stable, this updated SeaArk Marine design provides a spacious working platform and is tough, tough, tough. Perfect for shallow-water inshore use.
- Lengths from 17 – 26 feet
- Center console or walk-through windshield
- Diver’s door and towing packages
USW CUSTOM VESSELS
Our extensive portfolio includes proven aluminum catamaran and monohull fire boat designs with deck and equipment configurations that support any mission brief. Tell us where you operate and outline your mission objectives and we’ll do the rest.
Our catamaran designs challenge the monohull tradition by offering improved stability at speeds of more than 60 mph. The ability to employ high-performance outboards is just one reason to choose this platform. The stability of two hulls is unbeatable when the vessel is stationary and it’s notable when traveling at high speed. Send us your specs and we’ll match you to the right design.